Hi, I'm Luisa
Seit Februar 2020 blogge ich hier und teile meine Rezepte, Kochexperimente und Tipps. Die Idee für diesen Blog schwirrt schon lange in mir herum, der richtige Moment war aber nie da. Bis ich mir dachte, dass es den “richtigen” Moment nie geben wird und ich einfach anfangen muss! Also habe ich mich an den Laptop gesetzt und mit meinen wenigen Website Kenntnissen eine Seite gebastelt, die mich repräsentiert und dich inspirieren soll.
The most difficult thing was to find a name for my blog. I wanted something original, something new and something that would make my readers curious. "Zungenspitzengefühl" which literally means "tip of the tongue feeling" is supposed to express how to season, stir and chop with passion and how to make everyone feel good, starting from the tip of the tongue.
In my kitchen the stoves are never turned off. I love feeling at home in classic recipes and finding new ways to make traditional cool again. At the same time I enjoy sending my taste buds on travels around the world and trying something completely new. At the moment I am studying in Vienna and I enjoy life here very much. Before I lived in Salzburg & I am originally from Mexico. Surely I will also share many insider tips from my culture here. Hopefully you feel welcome on my blog, no matter where you come from!
As a student there is often no time for hours of cooking, for these moments you will find simple and quick dishes. But if you want a little more, I also have special recipes for you to treat yourself and your loved ones. This blog represents my love for food and hopefully it inspires others to enjoy it as much as I do. Let's get cooking!
And because I'm 21 years old, here are 21 random facts about me!
- Although I love to cook, I'm perfectly happy with eating cornflakes or a glass of olives.
- When someone cooks for me, I reeeally have to try hard not to meddle.
- Usually I have hundreds of projects in my mind and would like to do them all at the same time.
- There are phases in which I would like to only eat pancakes.
- I speak Spanish, German, English and French and I am currently working on my Italian.
- ... I also speak those languages when I'm asleep.
- Doing dishes and cleaning up after cooking isn't my strong suit.
- Currently I'm in the middle of my business law studies, and I am also very interested in psychology. Nevertheless, I would like to go in a completely different direction professionally.
- As a child I wanted to become an actress and marine biologist, which I imagined as swimming with dolphins and turtles every day.
- I'm super thrifty.
- As a child I often made breakfast for my parents and for coffee I simply put the ground beans in milk.
- I always confuse my left and right.
- I love challenging people and winning.
- If I can't think of a word, I say any other random word instead.
- I love dancing and have tried almost every style.
- I enjoy Trash-TV (recommendations always welcome!).
- I like playing hostess, especially when all the plates end up empty.
- As a child I gave myself 7 more first names and was convinced that it was my real name.
- Disney movies, music in spanish and cute kids make me happy.
- Usually I don't cook by recipe, so writing it down and sharing it is a good challenge.
- I can dance and go for walks for hours as if it was nothing, but can't walk up two flights of stairs without almost dying.