Hi, I'm Luisa
Seit Februar 2020 blogge ich hier und teile meine Rezepte, Kochexperimente und Tipps. Die Idee für diesen Blog schwirrt schon lange in mir herum, der richtige Moment war aber nie da. Bis ich mir dachte, dass es den “richtigen” Moment nie geben wird und ich einfach anfangen muss! Also habe ich mich an den Laptop gesetzt und mit meinen wenigen Website Kenntnissen eine Seite gebastelt, die mich repräsentiert und dich inspirieren soll.
The most difficult thing was to find a name for my blog. I wanted something original, something new and something that would make my readers curious. "Zungenspitzengefühl" which literally means "tip of the tongue feeling" is supposed to express how to season, stir and chop with passion and how to make everyone feel good, starting from the tip of the tongue.
In my kitchen the stoves are never turned off. I love feeling at home in classic recipes and finding new ways to make traditional cool again. At the same time I enjoy sending my taste buds on travels around the world and trying something completely new. At the moment I am studying in Vienna and I enjoy life here very much. Before I lived in Salzburg & I am originally from Mexico. Surely I will also share many insider tips from my culture here. Hopefully you feel welcome on my blog, no matter where you come from!
As a student I often don't have time to cook for hours, so I will share my easy and quick meals. For special occasions or if you're just feeling fancy you'll also find special recipes to treat yourself and your loved ones. Dieser Blog stellt meine Liebe zum Kochen dar und soll diese Begeisterung auf andere übertragen. Lass dich überraschen, sei kreativ und genieße. Also an die Töpfe, fertig, los!
And because I'm 20 years old, here are 20 random facts about me!
- Although I love to cook, I'm perfectly happy with eating cornflakes or a glass of olives.
- When someone cooks for me, I reeeally have to try hard not to meddle.
- Usually I have hundreds of projects in my mind and would like to do them all at the same time.
- There are phases in which I would like to only eat pancakes.
- I speak Spanish, German, English and French and I am currently working on my Italian.
- ... I also speak those languages when I'm asleep.
- Doing dishes and cleaning up after cooking isn't my strong suit.
- Currently I'm in the middle of my business law studies, and I am also very interested in psychology. Nevertheless, I would like to go in a completely different direction professionally.
- As a child I wanted to become an actress and marine biologist, which I imagined as swimming with dolphins and turtles every day.
- I'm super thrifty.
- As a child I often made breakfast for my parents and for coffee I simply put the ground beans in milk.
- I always confuse my left and right.
- I love challenging people and winning.
- If I can't think of a word, I say any other random word instead.
- I love dancing and have tried almost every style.
- I enjoy Trash-TV (recommendations always welcome!).
- I like playing hostess, especially when all the plates end up empty.
- As a child I gave myself 7 more first names and was convinced that it was my real name.
- Disney movies, music in spanish and cute kids make me happy.
- Usually I don't cook by recipe, so writing it down and sharing it is a good challenge.